Style & Menu
You have complete control over the choice of service and selection of food and beverages; from informal buffets where guests prepare their own plates, to prepared meals served individually by our wait staff. Valley Catering will help you determine the type of service and menu that is perfect for your occasion.
Family Style Menu
- Baby Mixed Greens with Dried Cherries, Walnuts and Balsamic
- Herbed Chicken with Baby Squash
- Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Thyme Jus
- French Beans Drizzled with a Brie Sauce
- Tossed Fingerlings
- Blackberry Bombe on Pistachio Shortbread
Buffet Stations Menu
- Caviar on Ice & Vodka Station
- Served through an Ice Slough of flavored Vodka paired with Hackleback Caviar, Orange Tobiko, Salmon Roe, Crème Fraiche Sieved Egg, Red Onion, Pumpernickel Toast
- Paella Station
- Chefs Cooking to Order in a large Paella Pan with Fresh Seafood Ingredients
- Salad Station
- Various Salad Selections, Variety of Dressings and Olive Oils
- Fresh Vegetables and Cheeses (may be upgraded to Crab or Lobster Salad)
- Wok Bar
- Marinated Meats, Fresh Vegetables. Roasted garlic, mushrooms, tofu, water chestnuts, pickled ginger, snow peas, bean sprouts.
- Carving Station
- Variety of hand carved meats. Served with appropriate condiments.
- Hors d'Oeuvres
- Tuna & Watermelon Sashimi with a Wasabi Aioli
- Thai Style Crab Cakes with a Curry Remulaude Sauce
- Spinach with Grapefruit, Hazelnut, Goat Cheese and Champagne Vinaigrette
- Saffron-Poached Chicken with Granny Smith Apple and Nicoise Sauce
- Goat Cheese Potato Puree with a Roasted Garlic Rosemary Butter
- Oak Grilled Asparagus with St. Helena olive Oil
These are samples of the many menus we can create for you.
I can't remember an occasion when everyone was so impressed. The folks at Valley Catering have every reason to be proud of their food and their presentation.
Dennis Richmond, KTVU Channel Two News
CALL FOR A FREE EVENT CONSULTATION